World Latest News
- European powers propose new Iran sanctions to meet Trump ultimatum Reuters
- EU Explores Fresh Steps to Save Iran Nuclear Deal Wall Street Journal
- US Seeks to Raise Pressure on Europe Over Iran Nuclear Deal U.S. News & World Report
- Tillerson ouster may hasten end to Iran nuclear deal CBS News Full coverage
- Two FDNY firefighters among seven US service members killed in Iraq military helicopter crash New York Daily News
- 7 US service members killed in helicopter crash in western Iraq Washington Post
- Seven US service members killed in Iraq helicopter crash NBCNews.com
- 7 US airmen die in helicopter crash in Iraq after hitting power line ABC News Full coverage
- Trump-splaining a North Korea Summit RealClearPolitics
- South Korea Prepares for Summit with North Korea, Possible Trump-Kim Meeting Breitbart News Full coverage
My name is Caelan. I'm a uni student originally from Calgary, AB. I have been playing D&D since my dad introduced it to me at the age of 8. 12 years later and I am still hooked, but my studies have taken me away from my regular group and I have had considerable trouble finding a group to run on my schedule while away. I have turned to Roll20 in the hopes of getting my fix with some new folks.
Said schedule is Mon/Tues/Thurs anytime between 6-12:30 EST. I'm willing to start a fresh campaign or hop into an existing one with a hole to fill.
A little more about myself: I have DM'd a considerable amount over the past 4 years and have sizable experience on both sides of the table, though I have yet to play a full-length campaign in 5th edition as a player. I am thus looking for a group that I can finally sit down and play a character in. I love pretty much all aspects of the game and am open to any setting, but I would love to play in a Faerun/WotC setting as I have spent so much time DMing it I would love to finally be a part of that game-world. I can play whatever is needed for the group so long as I get some creative freedom with my backstory, etc. I'm a drama free guy but I do tend to shoot the shit once in a while during a game. During RP and such though I'm more than capable of hopping in character and telling a story.
Please let me know if you have any interest in a player like myself!submitted by /u/kylorazz to r/lfg