Vancouver Events - Things to do in Vancouver
Latest News about Vancouver - Vancouver in Real Time
- Vancouver is not Canada’s raniest City. Both Halifax, Nova Scotia and Saint John’s Newfoundland are wetter. Canada's Rainiest Cities
- Vancouver has the highest population density in Canada with over 5,400 people per square kilometer.
- About half the population of Greater Vancouver is Caucasian. About a third of the population originate from Asia and India. The percentage of Caucasians living in the Vancouver area is projected to be below 40% within the next ten years or so.
- Stanley Park, in downtown Vancouver, is over 1,000 acres and is larger than Central Park in New York City.
- Read more here: What are some interesting facts about Vancouver, BC?
- Stanley Park
- City of Victoria